- Interactive Web Course: Seeing Theory
- Blogpost: Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social Science
- Short paper: Descriptive Statistics for Modern Test Score Distributions: Skewness, Kurtosis, Discreteness, and Ceiling Effects
- Open-Access Course (MIT): Introduction to Probability and Statistics
- Blogpost: What is an Interaction Effect?
- Blogpost: Breaking it Down: Logistic Regression
- Short paper: An overview of structural equation modeling: its beginnings, historical development, usefulness and controversies in the social sciences
- Interactive webpage: Understanding Maximum Likelihood
- Book course: Statistical Rethinking by Richard McElreath (see also the corresponding YT lecture series and exercise collection in R, all open-access)
- Blogpost: Bayesian Statistics: What is it and Why do we Need it?
- Short paper: How to become a Bayesian in eight easy steps: An annotated reading list
- Short paper: There is Nothing Magical about Bayesian Statistics: An Introduction to Epistemic Probabilities in Data Analysis for Psychology Starters
- Short paper: What is a Bayes factor?
- Coursera Course: Bayesian Statistics: Techniques and Models
- Coursera Course: Bayesian Statistics: From Concept to Data Analysis